2015/02/24

Closing this Blog

Hi there, it's been a while since I've actually used this blog. If this blog was used for english translations, then there might have been a point to it. But the thing is, I can't translate Japanese lyrics.

So I'm stopping activity on this blog. Romanizing Vocaloid songs just isn't my priority anymore. I won't delete this blog, but I won't post here much either. (Perhaps I'll romanize non-vocaloid songs, though. Who knows?)

I'm still interested in posting NND rankings though. Obviously, this is quite a monumental task, and I won't be able to do this often. You can view future detailed rankings here, at my new blog. (Which is essentially an "anything goes here" blog.)

I'm an active editor on VocaDB and UtaiteDB, really good sources of information on Vocaloid/Utaite discography and songs. I highly recommend visiting these sites for your romanized lyrics needs. (If there isn't romanized lyrics, drop me a message; I'll see what I can do...)

Well, that's pretty much all I have to say. Thanks for all the people who visited this blog all these years! <3

-Faeri

P.S. I accidentally messed up this blog's template, haha. Sorry about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Corrections? Contributions? I welcome all! :D